Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8th: We Embark on Our Journey

So, today's the day! Our Ireland adventure begins in the Pittsburgh airport. We arrived at about 12:15pm. The flight leaves at 3pm to go to Philly. Right now, I'm sitting in the airport waiting for the flight to board. Once we get to Philly we have almost a five hour lay-over since our flight out to Ireland doesn't leave until 9pm.

Today has already been exhausting and we haven't even boarded the first plane. Hopefully this means I will be able to sleep on the overnight flight to Dublin. We arrive at 8am and have a full day, so I don't really have a choice about sleeping on the plane.

I hate spending so much time in airports and on airplanes. I guess I should be used to it by now. Although, it is a comforting feeling to know that I will get on this plane and that I already have a seat.

We should start boarding in about fifteen minutes. Wish us good luck!

1 comment: